Wednesday 30 May 2012

Oh May oh my.

Time to play Ketchup (or as the Poles like to call it 'Tomato Sauce' we lack Heinz Ketchup here)

Dzien Dobry! Jak sie masz?...oh right sorry (przepraszam), here I am studying for my Polish final and I am forgetting who my audience is. Learning polish has been a difficult task for me. Having class everyday monday through thursday for 1.5 hour does have its advantages but still this language is hard to master. I can get by with the basics, and where I lack knowledge, I am able to converse with hand signs, motions and gestures.

oh May oh my.
May has been a very busy month indeed. Thankfully May has 31 days in it, so I still have a day before the month is through. I will attempt to briefly sum up this month:

1. Started the month off with a study trip to Lithuania and Latvia.

2. Eliza came to visit May 11th to the 23rd. Eurotrippin with the sis.

3. Went to a lake near Krakow, whaaaaat. unheard of!

4. Polish Final

5. Celebrating the end of said Polish Final with my class.

Yes, I know this is quite a short list, but my time has also been filled up with completely two presentations, one research paper, and studying for my polish final (both written and oral exam). No, it is not all fun and games in Krakow, but I promise there are still some games being played during my free time like futbol and frisbee of course.

Please stay tuned for June events!



No comments:

Post a Comment